Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Task #7: You Look Good Enough to Eat


I really like food. Specifically potatoes. I think if somebody was to autopsy my body they'd find that I was made out of 80% potato matter. Fortunately for me, I keep my potatoes in the fridge so this should be an easy assignment.....


I'd like you to make a self portrait using items in your fridge.

Seriously though, it doesn't have to be foods you specifically eat a lot of–just items that happen to be in your fridge. You're also not required to eat it later, so feel free to mix media!


Submissions

I love playing with my food—so I really thought this task would inspire more people! Plus there's all sorts of fun colors in the fridge I learned! So here's what we got this week!


Jenny | One Hot Lady


Kelly


Danny | So let's pretend I didn't dye my hair back to blonde! My vegetarian fridge/self looks like this. Includes: hummus, carrot, ketchup, pesto, mushrooms and mashed blackberries!


Bethany in Yolk Leftovers and Condiments

No comments:

Post a Comment